What Every Woman Needs to Know About the Power of Words.
We live in a time where jobs are scarce, the cost of living is high, and, from the reports on the news, the future looks bleak. It is easy to fall into pessimism and speak the same negativity over our lives that the media spews daily. Positive words and actions foster positive results. In this presentation, I share how to use your words to promote abundant living in your life and in the lives of those around you.
Using my own life experiences and biblical research, I explain how kindness is a direct result of operating in wisdom.
- Age Does Not Equal Wisdom. A person’s age has very little to do with how they operate in the world. Wisdom comes from acquiring knowledge and seeking understanding. We evaluate ways to practice operating in wisdom.
- There is Life and Death in the Tongue. Just like actions, our words are subject to the law of sowing and reaping. If you speak life into your situation, wholeness and goodness will grow. Negative words have dyer results.
- Words in Action. Saying and believing is an incomplete formula for abundant living. You have to act. If you speak into your life that you will be an attorney by the time you’re 40 at some point you have to attend law school. If you say you’re going to lose weight, you will likely need to exercise and change your eating habits. Faith without works is dead!
This presentation is for any woman who has had or even uttered a negative thought about themselves or others. It is easy to fall into negative beliefs and activity but renewing your mind will give you a better outlook and positive results.
- Your audience will learn the difference between knowledge and wisdom.
- Your audience will learn how to create their own words of affirmation for their specific daily needs.
- Your audience will learn how to practice avoiding negative and condemning thoughts.
Why I’m able to present this workshop:
- I’ve been practicing the power of positive thinking for more than 10 years. I set goals and achieve them best when I write them down, speak them into existence, and work towards them.
- I’ve been told that I am almost too positive. I’m not sure how one could be too positive but I know that even at rock bottom things can only become better.
Book me for your event …
Thank you for stopping by my website. I hope that it was informative and that you enjoyed your time here. I would love to speak at your event. Please take a moment to check my availability so that I can come share what I’ve learned with your attendees.