Eden Price, an unlucky-in-love nurse finds herself in the midst of a heated love triangle. Globe-trotting missionary, Gabe Clark ignites her soul. Who doesn’t want a man with a connection to God? Hard-working, Nemo Gates speaks to her heart. His past has caused a rift between him and God and Eden wants to help him heal.
She ultimately chooses the man that makes her passions come alive, but did she make the right choice? Her husband stuns her with a desperate plea; to prove her love for him in the most unthinkable way – to help him die with dignity.
Buy the book on Amazon.com.
Interview with Keleigh Crigler Hadley
- When did you realize you had a book (or some books) inside you? When I was pregnant with my first son. Something about Mommy Brain brought out my creative side.
- Why is the theme of this project important? Because as I type this, Norway is creating legislation to reduce the age of consent for assisted suicide to twelve. It is already legal in five states in the U.S.
- What did you learn about yourself while writing this book? That I care more about what God says than what man feels.
- How do you find time to write? I make it. Schedule it. Sneak it in.
- If you could work on a writing project with anyone (dead or alive), who would it be? Why?
Stephen King. I don’t read horror but he wrote the book that inspired my favorite movie, The Shawshank Redemption. I think he would push me and make me better.
About Keleigh Crigler Hadley
Keleigh Crigler Hadley is an author, speaker, and teacher who is thankful God can use her messes for His glory.
She has always loved stories, and she believes the story of the Bible contains the biggest, the most redemptive dose of grace humankind has ever, and will ever, experience. She is the Christian Fiction author of the Preacher’s Kids series, Revenge Inc., and What You Won’t Do for Love with Brown Girls Faith.
If she were to define herself in one sentence, she would say, “I’m a girl who loves to see God working.” Keleigh writes soul-stirring fiction, with real characters that stay with readers long after they have closed the book, (or turned the e-reader off.) The only thing she loves more than writing is reading, so contact her on social media and let her know what you’re reading!
Please note: The links to Amazon.com are affiliate links. This mean that if you click on a link and purchase an item I will get a referral fee.