Kirk Martin of CelebrateCalm.com is offering a Free workshop for parents, teachers, and caregivers.
Alabama State University
Buskey Health Science Bldg (Auditorium)
915 S. Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36104
Monday, November 14, 2011
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Bring friends to these FREE Workshops. There is no need to register.
- Eliminate defiance, disrespect, and power struggles (even with teens).
- Improve focus, attention, and behavior in class.
- Relieve anxiety, sensory issues and sibling fights.
- Create behavior plans that really change behavior.
- Get kids to take responsibility for their attitudes, choices and work.